CUSTOM 2″ INDUSTRIAL POLYPROPYLENE E SERIES FILTER 1-600 RD SQ IN
E SERIES Premium Electrostatic Washable Filter
Custom Premium Electrostatic Washable Filter that are 1-600 sq. inches
***IF YOUR FILTER EXCEEDS THIS SIZE PLEASE USE THE NEXT CUSTOM BRACKET***
Using proper calculation will determine the size of your filter…
The correct length, width, and thickness is required when placing your order!!!
*With the use of static electricity, this E1S Premium Electrostatic Filter is the filter of choice to remove air-borne contaminants.
*Its well constructed exterior with expanded aluminum grids protect the two layers of polypropylene media and the inner polyester core. This filter is washable and is used in air-conditioners, heaters, and various custom applications.
* REPLACES MANY DISPOSABLE FILTERS.
Many sizes are made to order and ship in 10 – 15 Business days
E1 SERIES NOTES SIZING INFORMATION
– What does Nominal mean? Standard size filters are of a nominal dimension. This means the height, width and thickness dimensions are undercut by a certain amount. See below for the exact amount of undercut for each dimension.
1. Six standard nominal size filters are available in thickness of nominal 1” (actual 7/8”) and nominal 2” (actual 1-3/4”) and are ½” undercut on the height and width dimensions.
2. Special size filters are available in thickness of ½” exact, nominal1” (actual 7/8”) and nominal 2” (actual 1-3/4”). These filters must be purchased using the exact height, width and thickness dimensions to eliminate any confusion when ordering.
3. Tolerance height and width + 1/8”
4. Tolerance thickness + 1/32”
CLASSIFICATION AND TEST NOTES
1. The E1 Series filter is listed as UL 900 Class 2.
2. Recommended final resistance is 0.5” W.G.
FILTER CLEANING AND COATING
1. To clean a dirty filter, rinse it with a moderate-to-heavy stream of warm water in the opposite direction of the air flow. Presoaking the filter in a solution of warm water and mild detergent prior to rinsing is acceptable. High-powered steam cleaning or chemical dips are unnecessary and not recommended.
1. The E1 series filter may be installed in HVAC systems vertically or horizontally.